BREAKING

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Katy Perry Admits "I Love Comedians"; Still Loves Funnyman Despite Russell Brand Split

Russell Brand hasn’t stopped Katy Perry from loving comedy genius then.

The singer gushed that she loves funny people so much that she wishes to blend them into her work more.

The 28-year-old star has a busy schedule but has a desire to appear on more comedy sketch shows.

"I wish I could do some comedy sketches because I love being around comedians, I love the air, I love the kind of craziness that's going on upstairs, but I have to go all over the world and I'm only one person," she admitted on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.

"I'm not like in a band or in a girl group, so I have to kind of delegate my time very carefully. I'm like picking out the costumes for the dancers, writing the lyrics and making sure the lights are right.".

Former Saturday Night Live stars Amy Poehler, Tina Fey and Kristen Wiig are just some of her idols in the field. She loves that they don’t take themselves too seriously.

"I just love self-deprecating women who can kind of make fun of themselves and it's not all about them and their nice lighting," she commented.

"They don't have to be chic in every shot. They can kind of laugh at themselves."

Katy’s third album Prism is currently her work focus and she explained it’s a tad different to her usual stuff. Compared to 2010's Teenage Dream, she opens up more.

"I think the difference between [Teenage Dream] and this next one is it's kind of vulnerable and raw and stripped down," she shared.

"It's an evolution, it's three years later and a bit more grown-up, but still having lots of fun. I mean, look, I'm in pigtails. I'm not that grown up!"

About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |