BREAKING

Saturday, June 22, 2013

IIFA Awards 2013: Bollywood Queens Rocks On Music!


We told you how Amitabh Bachchan and family seemed to have buried the hatchet with Wizcraft – organisers of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards. So it was expected that Big B, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan will be present at this year’s extravaganza in Macau.

Abhishek might host the ceremony with Jacqueline Fernandez (not confirmed) and also perform on stage at the IIFA Awards 2013, to be held from July 4-6 at The Venetian Macao hotel. Joining Abhishek will be B-town divas Deepika Padukone, Madhuri Dixit-Nene and Sridevi in acts choreographed by Remo Fernandes.


Ace choreographer-actor-director Prabhu Deva will also showcase some of his best moves at the 14th edition of the popular awards show.

The IIFA this year will celebrate 100 years of Indian cinema. Madhuri will perform to some of her best numbers, including Ek do teen, Dance of envy and the recent Ghagra. She says, “I have never been to an IIFA before and I’m very excited to be performing on the IIFA stage for the first time. I think that it a great fit especially since we’re celebrating 100 years of Indian cinema.”

Deepika too, is thrilled to be on stage at this year’s ceremony. She says, “I’ll be performing to some of my favourite songs from my recent release Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Cocktail. This will also be my first visit to Macau and I hope my fans enjoy my performance.”

It looks like it is gonna be a lot of fun at the IIFA Weekend in Macau this time! Watch this space for more updates.

About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |