BREAKING

Friday, October 04, 2013

Katy Perry Refuses to Strip in New Music Videos, Said "If I Had Rihanna's Body I Would!"

Katy Perry refuses to strip and twerk in her music videos anymore. The "Roar" singer is leaving the racy dances to Rihanna or Miley Cyrus in 2013 and beyond..

According to OK! Magazine, John Mayer's girlfriend believes her "California Gurls" days are over.

At age 28, the dark-haired beauty famous for her super-sexy outfits and image wants to tone down her look a bit. In fact, Perry admits that she feels "too old" to strip off" onstage.

"Maybe I'm just getting a little bit older and as you get older, you realize, 'Oh I don't know if I can pull that off anymore,'" Perry told 95-106 Capital FM, the U.K.'s No.1 hit music station recently. "I mean, if I had Rihanna's body I would wear everything that Rihanna wears because she looks fabulous in all of it."

Perry wants to be known for her musical skills and new "Prism" album instead of her lady parts.

"But I think I want to keep the attention on my music," Perry explained. "I really have a lot of confidence in my songs that are coming out and that's where I need most of my focus."

The talented performer is very clear on why she wants success over sex.

"I don't want to abuse any one's attention when I get it because I know you only have it for a matter of minutes and then you have to move on," Perry continued. "So it's important for me to keep it all about the music." 


The singer releases "Prism" on Oct. 21.

Buying Perry's forthcoming album? Like that the songbird is over twerking and wearing barely-there outfits? Let us know in the comments section below!

About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |