BREAKING

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Kim Kardashian in Bikini on the Cover of Us Weekly Magazine

HOT in Two Piece! Kim Kardashian stripped down to nothing but a white string bikini for the latest sizzling cover of Us Weekly.

The new mama happily posed for the magazine, which hits newsstands Friday (Dec. 13). In the cover photo, Kardashian can be seen rocking a teeny bikini as she walks along the shoreline of a beach. The issue comes almost exactly six months to the day since she gave birth to her daughter, North West.

"Kim feels confident again," a source told Us Weekly. "She worked really hard and is so motivated to stay fit."

This is the second time in recent months the 33-year-old has donned a swimsuit for fans. Back in October, Kardashian took a selfie wearing a revealing white bathing suit. She uploaded the pic to Instagram with the hashtag "#NoFilter" and Kanye West couldn't help but tweet about rushing home to his gorgeous fiancee.

Kardashian previously revealed that she has been on the Atkins diet and quashed rumors she turned to plastic surgery for any physical tweaks.

"I am very frustrated today seeing reports that I got surgery to lose my baby weight!" she tweeted. "This is FALSE. I worked so hard to train myself to eat right & healthy, I work out so hard & this was such a challenge for me but I did it!!! I'm so proud of my accomplishment & NO ONE will take this away from me with fake reports! Say what u want about me but I work hard & am the most disciplined person u will ever meet!"

Photo: US Weekly

About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |