BREAKING

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Veena Malik - SAid Her Life Also 50-50 Secrets

 Veena Malik - My Life Also 50-50

Veena Malik is a Pakistani actress, model, singer and comedian. Over a span of ten years, he has worked with a series of news and movies.Veena Malik was born in Rawalpindi, Punjab province, Pakistan Ali Malik, and his wife, Zeenat Malik. He has a degree in Sociology, Psychology and Persian.

Veena Malik - My Life Also 50-50

Zindagi 50:50 is a story of special dreams of a common man. And to fulfill those dreams, he has to struggle a lot, but sometimes they gets it easily and sometime he has to lose everything

Veena Malik - My Life Also 50-50

Veena Malik - My Life Also 50-50

Veena Malik - My Life Also 50-50

Veena Malik - My Life Also 50-50

About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in
 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |