BREAKING

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sonam Kapoor Is a Sweetheart : Dhanush


South actor-singer Dhanush, who is paired opposite Sonam Kapoor in Raanjhnaa, says the actress never made him feel uncomfortable and was rather easy to impress.

"She is a sweetheart. She made sure I did not feel discomfort. She was quite patient when I was getting my Hindi wrong. She helped me a lot. It is easy to laugh, as I would have lost my confidence," Dhanush told reporters at the promotional event of Raanjhnaa.
In the film, the 29-year-old actor is seen having a tough time impressing Sonam, but in real life he says it is quite easy to please her.

"It is very difficult to impress Sonam's character Zoya in the film. But in reality its easy to impress Sonam. I think you should just be yourself and be good and nice to her," he said.
Currently, Dhanush is dubbing for Raanjhnaa directed by Anand L Rai.

"It is weird to hear myself speak in another language. Sometimes I don't understand what I am saying. I am looking forward to see the film on big screen," he said. The film's music has been composed by Oscar winner A R Rahman.

"We both are excited about Rahman's music. We are happy with the response. He has created his magic again," Dhanush said.
The film is set to hit the screens on June 21.

About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |