BREAKING

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Taylor Swift Insists 'She Won't Rule Out Dating A Celebrity' Still Waiting For Right Man!

Taylor Swift may be famed for writing songs about her exes, majority of them being fellow celebrities, but despite having her heart broken on numerous occasions and sharing her emotions with the world, the country singer has said that she hasn't ruled out dating another showbiz star.

Taylor has dated the likes of Joe Jonas, Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhall, John Mayer and Taylor Lautner in the past but despite dating a string of artists, she said that whether the person in question is famous or not, she'll still cause chaos if they break her heart.

"You can't say 'I'm never gonna date a high-profile person in the arts! But whoever I date, famous or not - whether I ever date again! - All chaos will break loose," Taylor told Glamour magazine.

She also added that she believes that when two people are perfect for each other, they tend to overlook the mistakes.

"Here's what I've learned about deal-breakers. If you have enough natural chemistry with someone, you overlook every single thing that you said would break the deal," the country singer adds.

However, she is yet to find that perfect match: "I've seen my friends take someone back after they've cheated because they fit perfectly. But I don't know, because I've never had a perfect fit with someone, "she said.

Watch: Taylor Swift "22"
Meanwhile, Taylor also spoke out about living a life in the spotlight when you are constantly surrounded by tabloid gossip.

"You can be obsessed with the bad things people say and the good things, either way you're obsessed with yourself and I'm not - you can become unhinged so easily," Swift tells the magazine.

"Vanity can apply to both insecurity and egotism. So I distance myself, because I feel everything. The little I am exposed to hurts my feelings. The only things I can really control are my songs and my behaviour. The rest? If I focused on it that would lead to insanity. "

About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |