BREAKING

Monday, October 07, 2013

Innocent Shraddha Kapoor Fires on The Cover of Grazia

Shraddha Kapoor, having just returned from a vacation in Europe, is relaxed and bubbling over with stories about her trip. She travelled solo to Paris, on the last leg of her trip, and it gave her time to think about – among other things – love. She says, “It was liberating to travel alone, and I see a lot of that coming!

 I was thinking about it on my trip – the whole idea of sharing your life with someone, it’s so rare nowadays, na? Everyone thinks they want more, even marriage is not enough. That sort of commitment is not enough. How will you make it last?”

Before finding herself mulling over eternal love in the city of romance, Shraddha attended the Tomorrowland music festival in Belgium and hopped over to Amsterdam with friends. The papers are rife with rumours that Aditya Roy Kapoor had accompanied her.

 So, to cut to the chase, is she seeing her dashing co-star from Aashiqui 2? “Currently, I am single,” Shraddha insists. “I’ve never been in a serious relationship. The whole idea of having a companion for life sounds like the best thing in the world. I think people who have found it are very lucky. I wouldn’t say I’m looking for love, but I wouldn’t mind if love surprises me.”

To read the complete story, pick up a copy of Grazia's September issue.






About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |