BREAKING

Saturday, July 06, 2013

Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr Enjoy A Day With Flynn: Perfect Family - View Pics!


If you needed a family to make you feel like you have a lot to live up to, allow me to present to you the Kerr-Bloom family. Serving up perfection since 2011.

Due to the fact that I have been mentally dating Orlando Bloom since 2001, I am predisposed to dislike Miranda Kerr, but even I can admit that she’s gorgeous. Plus, she had a hand in creating Flynn, the cutest celebrity child this side of Suri Cruise.

The Kerr-Bloom family seemed to have a delightful July 4th yesterday as they enjoyed a walk around NYC before a trip to Central Park. 

Come  and look, Orlando brought along his dog Sidi. Also Orlando, why are you wearing running shoes? I don’t care if they’re orange, we’ve talked about how people are not allowed to wear them in public. I’ll let them slide this time because you just filmed this awesome video, but be warned, I won’t always be this nice.

Alright folks, now it’s time to check out all the photos of the perfect family in the gallery. Tell me, how do you guys feel about them? Cause obviously I have my opinions, but I’m really interested in hearing yours. Sound off in the comments!













About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |