BREAKING

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Kelly Brook Celebrates 5th Birthday Of Victoria Square’s


For a long time, people were saying Kelly Brook was too curvy to be a lingerie model. I always felt that was hogwash. There has never been a time that I believed Kelly was anything other than stunning, even in photos I wasn’t exactly crazy over, rare as they may have been. As time has passed though, Kelly has really slimmed down a lot.

I think that’s obvious in these photos showing Kelly celebrating Victoria Square’s 5th Birthday Bash in Belfast. I still really like the curvier Kelly we’ve been seeing over the last several months but I really like slimmed down Kelly as well. Kelly isn’t one of those women that is beautiful solely because of her body. She has gorgeous facial features and a smile that makes me feel all warm and tingly in my heart area. There is also this sort of magnetism about Kelly that really draws me in. I love this woman – curvy, slim … doesn’t matter. She’s beautiful at any size.

Enjoy Her Hot Snaps of Celebration Of Victoria Square’s 5th Birthday...





About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |