BREAKING

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Katy Perry Confesses That She Lost Her Virginity at Age 16; Aiming For Large Breast

Katy - who is currently in a relationship with John Mayer and was previously married to Russell Brand - remembers praying for large breasts when she was just 11 years old but had "no clue" she would end up with such a curvy frame.

She said: "I laid on my back one night and looked down at my feet, and I prayed to God. I said, 'God, will you please let me have boobs so big that I can't see my feet when I'm lying down?' God answered my prayers. I had no clue they would fall into my armpits eventually."

The 'Fireworks' hit maker opened up about her boobs during an interview with GQ magazine, Metro.co.uk reported. The 'Prism' singer is proud of her natural look and thinks she is a good role model because she hasn't undergone cosmetic surgery.

She said: "I've never had any plastic surgery. Not a nose, not a chin, not a cheek, not a t*t. So my messages of self-empowerment are truly coming from an au naturel product."

Perry also revealed to the publication that she lost her virginity when she was 16-years-old in the 'front seat of a Volvo'.

About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |