BREAKING

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I Use Women Only for Sex , I Like Bodies not their Brains – Ram Gopal Verma

Actress Turned Candlemaker Suchitra Krishnamoorthi made shocking allegations against Ram Gopal Verma in her Latest Book Drama Queen .

The Two were seen in movies like My Wife’s Murder , Rann . In her book she confessed , I sent a text to Ramgopal Verma saying ‘ Will You Marry me ‘ . After Long wait , I got a Message asking for a Meeting . When I landed at Ramu;s office , Suchita was all in Shock after Verma’s Reply .

She recalls the incident in her book what happened exactly – Ramu Said , “Suchitra I think you have misunderstood me. Completely. We are not similar at all. Never. I don’t believe in the institution of marriage. I am just not the marrying kind. I use women only for sex and I am very sure that’s not what you want. I like women’s bodies but not their brains. In my opinion, a woman should be seen and not heard.”

About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |