BREAKING

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Kelly Rowland On X Factor USA: "This Isn't About the Judges, It's About the Talent"


X Factor USA judge Kelly Rowland has appeared to confirm Simon Cowell's observation of her being "very horny" by admitting that she was "curious" when she saw some members of the opposite sex auditioning on the show.

Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter about the comment X Factor USA supremo Simon Cowell said during his interview with Jay Leno, Kelly who has also appeared as a judge on the UK version of the talent show, said:

"Oh, trust me honey -- when it comes to the bodies and the faces, I like to put everything together. You know, 'Under that shirt it looks like there is something there -- can you please show us?' I’m just curious! I just want to see what’s there."


Insisting that she only looked and didn't touch, Kelly added: “Of course, I keep it on the panel and they are on the stage and I keep it very professional, but a girl is curious. Why not? The rest of the world is. So I just want to show the rest of the world what I’m seeing too.”


But away from the "horny" comments, Kelly explained that Simon chose her because she was right for the job. She commented: "Simon picked me because I’m smart, and I’m definitely up for the job.

Watch: Kelly Rowland became the ultimate twerking teacher


"I actually turned somebody down because they had a wonderful look and they sounded awful. I’m not going to do that to myself and my integrity and I am not going to do that to the rest of the world. It’s more than that…I don’t cut any corners.”


Insisting that this year's season of the show is going to showcase the best talent in America, Kelly continued: "The truth is, all of the categories are super strong and I am so happy for all of us because we are all happy with our categories, and we are all very passionate about our categories, too. 


“It’s going to be an incredible year. I think America is going to be surprised at how much talent we have in each group.”

About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |