BREAKING

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Christina Milian Opens Up About Past Relationships and Album Inspiration On Rolling Out Magazine

Christina Milian Opens Up

Pop princess Christina Milian and the contestants on "The Voice" are really kindred spirits - even though the gorgeous Latina is watching them from a perch musical That They are desperately trying to reach.

Milian's insertion into the star-studded lineup of "The Voice" is really fortuitous for the singer who's on the rise again.

As the unknown contestants STRIVE for fame and chance at lucrative record deals, Milian Is Able to live vicariously through them - and watching the aspiring singers spred Their wings for an opportunity at stardom has reinvigorated the sexy starlet.
Christina Milian Opens Up

"I have a lot of fun doing what I do. At the end of the day, l love to talk, I love music, I love watching really striving artists Their dreams and really reaching. And being a part of That is really special to me. For me, I get to do all the behind-the-scene interviews and give the fans all the excusive content you can not find anywhere. It's a lot of fun. I love the coaches. We have an awesome set and I feel very fortunate That my Twitter account and my Instagram and anything online just Continues to Grow Constantly Because of the show, "she says.
Christina Milian Opens Up

Milian Was Already pumped about the imminent release of her upcoming album. But her gig on "The Voice" has sent an extra shot of adrenaline coursing through her veins to storm the stage When her album releases. Not to mention That the massive international platform is a marketer's dream. You can not possibly pay for that type of exposure just before your album drops.
Christina Milian Opens Up

"These days, people do see me pretty Often on 'The Voice.' And TV has been such a great platform for me, not only as a face and a personality, [but also] for my music career. I just feel it's been such great position for me to be there amongst some of the best people in the music industry - I mean ... Usher, Shakira, Adam Levine, Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo. And the list goes on, "Milian says, excitement dripping off every word. "You just Enhance yourself just by being there, just your basic fan Continues to grow. And ... it's great because i do have a lot of activity and interaction With The fans and end up being the voice to the fans out there. "
Christina Milian Opens Up

Through "The Voice," Milian is reflexively figurative Transported in a time capsule back to the arduous and exhilarating - and, yes, sometimes frustrating - road to arrive at the destination of musical bliss That Happens When You are signed by a major label and get That phat check to cash.

"Well, I'm still living my dreams and still striving to Achieve my goals. Some of the people on the show aren't Necessarily me either. Some have had Their ups and downs, trials and tribulations Their With The music business and that's why they're here. But, by watching them, I'm living through them in a lot of ways too. " 
Christina Milian Opens Up

And, in a sense, Milian is going through the exact same process, albeit on a different level. Also Milian gets to perform in front of millions of people and her work is going to get Judged - mostly through her album and Accompanying video - time immediately to determine if she's going to stay on the radar of music. So, her life parallels the contestants' lives in a very true way. Milian is September to go back through the grinder of fame, scrutiny, judgment, critiques and to experience the highs and lows of music. Especially since Milian went through a very public marriage and even more infamous breakup with super-producer The-Dream That tumbled into a fiery ball of months after I was caught cavorting With His assistant on a beach. 
Christina Milian Opens Up

"This definitely feels like a new phase in my life. I have way more experience to [draw] off of in my personal life as well as in business. And I do feel, With now becoming a mother, being married and having many relationships, failures and Successes, it all makes me the person That I am today, "says Milian. 
Christina Milian Opens Up

The expectations and the excitement surrounding her upcoming album When She Was Intensified was cloaked under the Cash Money / Young Money banner and Their assembly line of artists, producers, writers and marketers. That Milian knows she has to bring the noise and the swag to climb back to the high perch she was once at. And with Young Money, she feels she has that. 
Christina Milian Opens Up

"I have a good team around me. With this album, I have Young Money and this is great Because They are the first team of People that Understood That I needed a family, That I do not feel like I'm out here on my own. There's a difference with being with a label and being out on your own, like, 'hey, I run this and no one else is with me.' Let's be real, there's nothing better than having a family to back you up. And that's how Young Money is. And we have the best of the best. We have Drake, Nicki info we have, info we have Tigga. We have so many people on That label So THAT When the music comes, it can only make it better, "says Milian. 
Christina Milian Opens Up

Milian oozes a quiet swag and is armed with a world-weariness she did not have When She Was a lowercase "c." Now that she is a full-grown dove she's not going to fall for the okeydoke by Those laying in the trap trying to bewitch the pop princess.

"... I can say that I have fallen for that, slightly, but sometimes I did enjoy it. I'm an actress, too, so when i live something, I'm going to live it all the way. So I can not say That someone pushed me in a direction That I did not want to go Because at the end of the day, I had to do it, I had to sing it, I had to be it in the music video , all that stuff. It's just that ... there's a sense of confidence That I did not have back then That I have now. It was giggly, fun and happy, but now I'm ... I do not know, I've changed a bit, "she says matter-of-factly.

No change was Greater Than When She had her daughter. The experience of becoming a first-time mom gave her an instantly new perspective on life and gave her the balance and inspiration she needed to get back into the game full throttle.

"I was not scared. I was excited when i found out I was pregnant. Of course, When You Find Out That first time, you're like 'Oh my God! My life is changing. From here on out my life has changed. 'And then miracle That You Realize That is inside of you and what's happening. Even the ups and downs outside my pregnancy, I enjoyed each and every moment of my pregnancy. And the second that I had her, I Knew That it was meant to be. Like I Never Questioned God and I Knew That everything was happening for a reason. Asked Now if you had me before I was pregnant and before I was married to The-Dream, I never thought That I would have a baby at this time in my life. But everything fell into place, "she says.

Not only her life has fallen into place, she has peace, continuity and comfort in her life at all times Regardless of the external craziness and adversity That Arises at regularly intervals. Her daughter Provides all of that for her.

"I'm just thinking acerca her all the time," says Milian. "I'm thinking acerca her even though I have to work all the time. And I'm very fortunate ... That I work in an industry where family is more accepted now and I have a Family That supports me. Sometimes I need her. When I'm tired and I see her, then I'm awake again. And I act like a kid with her. She is like a ball of fire, a spark of light That's When the moment I see her, she lets me know how much she loves me, "says the proud mom.

Photos and Interview Courtesy : Rollingout.com 

About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |