BREAKING

Monday, July 08, 2013

Aubrey O’Day Enjoy Exotic moments With Her Boyfriend & Colorful Parrots - View Pics!


Aubrey O’Day takes ‘glammed up’ a little too far and I’ll be the first person to admit that. I’ve said many, many times that Aubrey would be a little more attractive if she just toned it down a bit. That’s clearly what she’s done in these photos.

Here we see Aubrey in a monokini out and about in Maui, Hawaii and yes, she has clearly toned it down. A lot. So now I’m going to be a complete hypocrite and admit I’m not loving the look. I know Aubrey has been torn to bits on certain sites for these photos but I’m not going to jump on that bandwagon because I don’t feel she looks all that bad.

It’s just a very different Aubrey than the one I’m used to seeing. I like that and all. It’s just such a different Aubrey that I’m not quite sure how to feel. I do love all the birds in the photos and I especially love how happy and relaxed Aubrey looks. I worry about the lady sometimes.

Enjoy Their Hot Pictures With Colourful Parrots!






About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |