BREAKING

Monday, June 03, 2013

Sonal Chauhan'sJourney Of 28 Years Life


Model-turned-actress Sonal Chauhan turns 28 on 25th of May, 2013. Her career-graph might not be at an all-time high but, she still manages to attract a decent fan base. Hailing from a non-filmi background, was it easy for her to make a mark in the industry?

Sonal Chauhan is all of 28 and still trying to create a niche in the industry. She made her debut in Hindi films with the movie Jannat: In Search of Heaven opposite Emran Hashmi.

Over the span of five years in the industry, Sonal has only managed to do three Hindi films: Buddha Hoga Tera Baap, Pehla Sitara and 3G- A Killer Connection.


With her role in 3G- A Killer Connection opposite Neil Nitin Mukesh, Sonal managed to garner a lil' attention.

Though the movie did not fare well at the box-office, Sonal managed to make news. Thanks to her alleged affair with Neil Nitin Mukesh and her bikini shots.



Sonal is a bundle of talent. In her last release she showcased her singing talent. "It was by chance that I sang for a song in 3G. Mithoon, the music director of the film, was not getting a female playback singer whose voice could gel perfectly with my character in the movie. I used to sing during the shooting breaks and Mithoon noticed it. One fine day, he came to me and told that he wants to record Kaise Bataaon track in my voice."

"I was really apprehensive, but later I decided to go along with the offer. The day I went to the studio for the recording, I was really nervous but Mithoon supported me a lot and the song turned out really well. Now I have decided to take professional training in singing, and Mithoon's dad has also provided me with a teacher to hone my singing skills," shares the actress.


For Sonal, her decision to make a career in Bollywood was not the easiest thing to do. "I belong to a conservative family. My father was a police inspector and he was quite strict. When I thought of making a career in the glamour industry, it was quite difficult to convince him initially," says the actress. 

She adds, "When I won the title of Miss World Tourism things started shaping up in my favour in my family. My father and family started supporting me as they felt that I would do well in this industry."


"After Jannat, I went back to Delhi to pursue my studies, but now I am back and in days to come, audiences will get to see more of me on screen," Sonal promises.

Maybe, not on the big screen but, we saw her gracing the cover of a few magazines. We wish her luck!


About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |