BREAKING

Friday, April 26, 2013

Jessica Alba: I ‘wore A Double Corset Day & Night

Jessica Alba: I ‘wore A Double Corset Day & Night

The mother of two confessed to an unusual method for reclaiming her toned physique after the rigors of pregnancy.

Jessica Alba confessed to wearing two girdles after her children were born to get her shape back.

Jessica Alba had an unusual method to getting her fit figure back after giving birth to daughters Honor and Haven.


Jessica Alba: I ‘wore A Double Corset Day & Night

The 'Sin City' actress, 31, recently penned 'The Honest Life,' which made the New York Times Best Sellers list.

In an interview with Net-a-Porter's magazine, the "Sin City" star opened up about her difficulties bouncing back.
"I wore a double corset day and night for three months. It was sweaty, but worth it." Alba, 31, said. "It was brutal; it's not for everyone."


Jessica Alba: I ‘wore A Double Corset Day & Night

Alba has two daughters, Honor and Haven, with husband Cash Warren.

But motherhood was worth the toll on her body. Alba, who married actor Cash Warren in 2008, said that her two little ones have changed how she thinks about her work.
"My approach to acting now is different -- I'm fearless because I have nothing to lose," Alba said. "Before [children] my identity was wrapped up in every decision. Now, I don't care. It could be a pile of s--- and you could think it was the worst thing you ever saw, but I still had the best experience."


Jessica Alba: I ‘wore A Double Corset Day & Night

'My approach to acting now is different -- I'm fearless because I have nothing to lose,' Alba said.

Alba also spoke about her new book, "The Honest Life," which hit number three on the New York Times Best Sellers list.
Alba's book talks about her ongoing struggle with allergies, which are so bad that the actress replaced the real grass in her garden with artificial turf.


About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |